Friday, April 15, 2016

Shortest Woman In the World
"People like me might be small in stature, but they can also act," Jyoti Amge, the world's smallest woman says of her new role on "American Horror Story: Freak Show."She continues, "Regular people should not underestimate people who are small."The news of Amge's casting broke in August.Read: World's Smallest Woman Joins Cast of 'American Horror Story'Now FX has released a new video, featuring Amge, and she reveals all you could want to know about the new star of the show.
Here are five interesting facts about Amge:

1 - Who Is She?
Amge is 20 and hails from Nagpur, India. She weighs 11 pounds and stands at 23 inches, according to Guinness World Records. She has a "form of dwarfism called achondroplasia," Guinness says.

2 - Don't Underestimate Her
In this new video posted Tuesday by FX, the network that airs the hit show, Amge adds that people her height "can do the things that normal people can."

3 - Her Character on "AHS"
She describes her character Ma Petit as the assistant to Jessica Lange's character, Elsa. You see clips where the two bond and work together.

4 - She Wants to Be Treated Normally
On her fame, she says, "I don't like it if I am being held like a baby," but that she will let some people and fans pick her up.
She also gets "mad when someone annoys me by touching my hair or keeps touching me without permission."

5 - Acting Is Her Dream
"I love acting in this show," she says. "My biggest dream is that I go to Hollywood and become an actress.”Her dreams have come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment