Friday, April 15, 2016

“I trust that my hard work will pay off.”- Tyler Haws

Example: If you have finals on Monday, and you start studying on Sunday, you are not putting in a lot of effort. However, if you start studying for finals a few weeks before, you will get a better score because you have worked hard for a long time. If you stay dedicated to everything you do, hardwork will pay off.

Reflection:Hard work pays off IF:
You're working hard at something somebody WANTS.
You're working hard at something not everyone can do.
You're working hard at something you're actually GOOD at.
No matter what you do or when you do it, hard work always pays off in the end. Hard work is what we have to do if we plan on going or doing anything in this life. We cannot sit back and take it easy all the time, we have to get out there and work for what we want. When we have to put forth hard work then you know the rewards will be that much greater.I believe that I should try my hardest and eventually my hard work will pay off.If I really want to achieve something in life, I have to work my hardest. I know that my hard work will pay off later because I am dedicated to getting good grades in school. As long as I Choose The Right 24/7 and work hard, I know that I will be taken care of.


No comments:

Post a Comment