Friday, April 15, 2016

Psychologist:

Duties and Responsibilities:Psychologists study the human mind. Their research helps us understand behavior, memory and mental health disorders. Through counseling and experimentation, psychologists work to promote safety, understanding and good mental health.

Salary:69,280 USD

Education:. Earn a Bachelor's Degree, Earn A Master's Degree,  Earn a PHD or PsyD

Demand for this position:According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the overall employment of psychologists is expected to grow by 22 percent from 2010 to 2020.

Add a picture or two:

Reflection: Do you think you'd like to be one? Why? Why not?

No I don't think I would like to be one because they have to know how the human mind works, and I think it would be too complex to understand fully why someone feels the way they do. Maybe I would be a nurse if I went into the medical field.

No comments:

Post a Comment