Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Class Evaluation

One thing I really enjoyed about this class this semester was that were learned to type efficiently and quickly.I also enjoy that there is such a wonderful teacher guiding us through each assignment, and how we can be better people, so that we can CTR 24/7. It is a good class with a good atmosphere and we learn something new all the time. One thing that I slightly disliked is that we do the same thing every day, without anything interesting or fun to it. I do know that school isn't about fun and games most of the time, but it wouldn't hurt to add new assignments to the agenda. However, I do enjoy when Haymore rewards us with free time when our behavior is splendid.

I can honestly say that I tried very hard in this class. I put my best thoughts into all my reflections in our Student Success Statements. At times, I would get off task, maybe by checking my phone or talking, but I always got my work done. I don't like to let any distractions distract me from being successful, so I try my hardest to ignore my peers that are trying to get in the way of me doing work that is well-done.

Lastly, I feel that I am truly committed to being a CTR person, because ever since I came into this class, I already feel the goodness and purity within my heart. It doesn't matter who is watching or not, when you do good you feel good. I also learned that there can be rewards along with choosing the right. The best things come to you when you least expect it because people know when you are an honest, kind person. Choosing the right isn't just a motto, it's a way of life.The life that I'm living now, thanks to CTR, is better than when I didn't know about CTR.I didn't know that being good can benefit you in many ways. I've learned to be honest, humble, kind, responsible, and many more desirable traits. I would like to take this moment to thank Mr. Haymore for being such a kind teacher and leader, by leading me into this better state of mind. I have felt great ever since I chose to CTR !!

No comments:

Post a Comment