Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Disneyland
Disneyland Park, originally Disneyland, is the first of two theme parks built at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California, opened on July 17, 1955. It is the only theme park designed and built under the direct supervision of Walt Disney .During Christmas lights fill up the night sky and it is so beautiful. It is a work of art itself, and it is an excellent place to spend time with your family.My personal favorite ride is Splash Mountain. It's a small world is an amazing place, it is so pretty there.Alice in wonderland is another one of my favorite rides, and the mad tea party. Other attractions include the bakery tour, the Disney gallery, and the Sorcerers workshop.I also love going to the Disney gift shop because they have so many cute things.What I admire about Disney is that it is all day fun. The rides at Disneyland are endless, you can never get tired of them.Also, I bring my autograph book whenever I go to get signatures from famous Disney stars: Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Pluto, and many more ! I selected this place because it is the happiest place on Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment