Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Some shows I watched over break were Awkward and Pretty Little Liars.Some places I went to are Downey .A movie that I also got to enjoy over break was The Visit. One sport event I watched was the Steelers vs. Bangals game, the Steelers won.I also got a lot of homework done during the break, because I had to practice my typing and other h.w. I loved all my presents on Christmas, and was very grateful for everyone of them. I also bought my grandmother a gift but she was in Victorville so I didn't get to give it to her yet.Some CTR experiences I had was walking an old lady across the street. Another CTR experience I had was helping my mom clean the house because she was busy studying for her college class.I also stayed with my grandma for a few nights, and I enjoyed myself. Some other surprising news that brought joy to my life was that my favorite aunt is pregnant! I am so excited because I cant wait to meet that bundle of joy ! I am very happy that I got this break to myself and now I am ready for school!


No comments:

Post a Comment