Thursday, January 14, 2016

Orthodontist

Duties and Responsibilities: Orthodontics, a specialty within the dental profession, involves straightening teeth and correcting bites

Salary:The average U.S. orthodontist earns $196,270.

Education:To become an orthodontist, you need to graduate from dental school with a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DDM). However, you'll first need to earn a bachelor's degree in most cases.

Add a picture:


Reflection:Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

I think that in the future maybe I would like to be one but as of now I'm not sure. The reason why I would like to be one is because they make a good salary & they help people achieve the smile that they always wanted. I just got my braces off and it feels very nice to have straight teeth, thanks to my orthodontist.

No comments:

Post a Comment