Friday, June 3, 2016

  1. What are several of the major challenges teens deal with today?
      One issue that teens deal with today is bullying and drugs.
  1. What are one or two major challenges YOU are dealing with today? What are you doing about them? I feel that a major challenge I am dealing with today is the separation of my parents. Even though they have been separated for years, it still is taking effect on me as a teen.
  2. How does being a CTR person help you to overcome any challenge you may face?
         Being a CTR person has helped me become a better person, and overall change the way I look at certain things.
  1. How can you help other teens to overcome their challenges?
      I think that I can help teens overcome some of their challenges by letting them know that they are never alone in these struggles. I will always be willing to hear them out, or recommend therapy.
  1. Add pictures:
  1. Reflection: What is the greatest need that teens have?

     I think that the greatest need that teens have is attention from caregivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment