Monday, November 30, 2015

Thanksgiving Week

             My thanksgiving weekend was very wonderful & lots of fun. One of the best-loved places I went to was the grove. It is such an amazing place, especially when the very high tree is all lit up when night falls. Then as the tree illuminates all of the stores, there is also many other palm trees that have gorgeous Christmas lights.Santa Claus was also there, putting a smile on kids faces, which made me smile. There was also a trolley that tours around the grove giving passengers a magnificent view. I was extremely jolly when I opened the door to my family on Thanksgiving. We had pocole as our main dish, dumplings as a side dish, and finally some sweet rich classic favorite pumpkin pie.I didn't watch any movies, because I am more into T.V shows. Some of the shows that I watched are Pretty Little Liars and The Walking Dead. I also invested most of my time reading To Kill A MockingBird by Harper Lee, for my 6th period honors English class.I was very grateful to have such a great time with my loved ones, and I am also grateful for everything in this delightful life that God has given us.

No comments:

Post a Comment